As of Tuesday, March 17th, our team has moved to a remote workforce. We’re open for business, responding to your calls, emails, and video conferences. We’re here to support our clients and candidates and be a resource as we navigate through COVID-19.
To our clients, if you have a new staffing request, we can support your needs.
Our clients are continuing to reach out with new positions (Help Desk, Infrastructure, Emergency Response, Screeners, etc) and we’re taking the necessary precautions to deliver a seamless and safe placement experience, given the circumstances. We have integrated the following actions into our job placement process as it relates to COVID-19:
- We’re asking about work from home capabilities.
- We’re suggesting Zoom and Skype interviews instead of face-to-face.
- We’re screening candidates on whether they have travelled internationally in the last 14 days. We’re also asking if they have been in close contact with anyone who travelled to a Level 3 country or has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. Should we have any concerns based on their responses, we’ll act accordingly.
For answers to other common questions we are receiving from clients, click here.
To our candidates, we’re aware that you depend on your employment, we’re taking the following steps to support you in your job search:
Whether you are looking for work now, or planning ahead, we’re here to support your job search in the following ways:
- We’re conducting interviews via Zoom or Skype;
- We’re working with candidates to create their profiles with our firm, as well as offering resume advice;
- We’re able to present you for current opportunities if you feel comfortable working. For any role you’re interested in, we’ll talk you through the steps we’re taking with our clients to ensure your safety remains the top priority.
How do I reach someone at excelHR during the social distancing period?
Contact us at any time by calling one of our main numbers. For urgent inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our emergency line at 613-404-4366.
We’re in this together as a company, a community and a nation. Be healthy. Be safe.